The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD
Developer: Nintendo EAD Group No. 3, HexaDrive, DigitalScape
Genre: Role Playing
Series: The Legend of Zelda
Rated: Everyone 10+
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker makes its glorious return on the Wii U console with gorgeous HD graphics and enhanced game features. In this timeless classic with a unique and colorful art style, you will guide Link as he sets out on the massive Great Sea to find his kidnapped sister. Sail the seas in search of lost islands, fight fearsome enemies, take on mighty bosses, and seek out the legendary Triforce.
In this definitive version on the Wii U console, you can experience the game in gorgeous 1080p graphics, manage your inventory and view maps on the Wii U GamePad controller, and even choose to take on a more challenging difficulty level. With the new Tingle Bottle feature, you can connect with others over Miiverse*—comments or screenshots posted on Miiverse can wash up on the shores or in other locations of other players' games. And if the TV is already in use, you don’t have to worry—you can play the game right on the Wii U GamePad.
* Play the definitive version of this timeless classic on the Wii U console, now with stunning HD graphics and new game features.
* Guide Link as he sets out on the massive Great Sea to find his kidnapped sister.
* Sail the seas in search of lost islands, fight fearsome enemies, and take on mighty bosses.
* Discover Miiverse messages that wash up in various locations—it’s like finding a message in a bottle. (Broadband Internet Required for this feature.)
* Take on a more challenging difficulty level.
* Manage your inventory and view maps on the Wii U GamePad controller.
* The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD features 1080p visuals that will immerse players in the game like never before.
* With the Wii U GamePad controller, its easy to manage your inventory and view maps.
* Players will enjoy cruising the open sea with a new Swift Sail, bringing them to their next destination and action-packed adventure that much faster.
* Once players receive the Tingle Bottle item, they can connect with others by posting comments to Miiverse.
* If the television is already in use, this game can been played off-TV on the Wii U GamePad.